When we talk about eating healthy food, we talk about getting the right amount of nutrition with every meal we take. And honestly, unless you are a nutrition expert or a dietician, it isn’t possibly feasible for you to know the types of nutrients.
Every food contains at least 3 types of the essential nutrients and this is the reason why, you need to eat the right food. You never know what kind of disease you may suffer from in case you are going through a nutrition deficiency. From cancer to heart diseases, nutrition deficiency may cause you a lot of issues.
Here is what healthy foods contain –
- Protein – Proteins are essential for your body as it works on building your red blood cells, hormone growth, and works well for your hair and muscle tissues. It is also important for your body immunity and growth.
- Carbs – A lot of people misunderstand carbs. It isn’t unhealthy; in fact it is one of the most important nutrients. There are two types of carbs —simple and complex carbs and a deficiency might hinder your health growth.
- Fiber – Did you know women should eat 25gms and men should eat 38gms of fiber every day? It helps you to get rid of cholesterol, constipation and prevents diabetes.
- Fats – One thing for sure you might have been avoiding fats in your diet. Didn’t you? Well, that is not the wisest thing to do. Fats are equally important. Omega-3 fats are the most essential fats you must eat on a daily basis. But, in case of saturated fats, you should consume them in a moderate amount.
- Vitamins – The 13 vitamins including A, B complex, C, D, E, and K are the most essential ones. Vitamin deficiency might lead you to a lot of health issues. Vitamins are really very important for your hair, skin, nails and other things.
- Minerals – These food components help you to do many bodily functions such as iron helps your red blood cells while transporting oxygen, magnesium, and calcium helps you with your bone density. The most essential minerals are calcium, iodine, potassium, iron, phosphorus, fluorine, magnesium and sodium.
Here are the most essential nutrients you must have in your daily diet. Also, you can take help from your own nutrition expert for the best results.